Monday, June 27, 2016

Progress for Ourselves and for Others- A Mission's Purpose in a Nutshell

Chisinau dont know what hit it..Swango 2016
What a busy yet not busy week :0  I felt alot better this week!  It was a good week for me :)  Tuesday night, my companion Elder Reed left to Iasi and i was in a trio with Elder Broberg (My district) and Elder Brownell (Orhei-Moldova).  It was a fun day of getting stuff done.  The followign day i got my new comp.  duh duh duh! Elder Swafford (from my MTC group).  Prez must really like me since he has given me two people from my group in a row, haha.  Not very common.  It will be a fun transfer though. #LOVE

We then had a 30/30 lesson with Veronica and Cu Tare.  It went well and they love Elder Swafford. At the end for the spiritual part, we invited them to church and they said they would this time.  On Sunday, they showed up and we had 4 friends at church!  Awesome.  Artie, Tolic and Veronica/Cu Tare.  Awesome.  It was a good church service.  Artie is doing well and is showing progress.  He has a nother test today, in fact, and we told him to pray and come to church to help with that.  He will do awesome. #progression And Tolic still has the voice of an angel and is doing awesome. On Sunday, Presedintele Ivory came and had a meeting with all the missionaries in Chisinau.  He wants us to make some miracles happen and use our Resource Center for Buiness and English, to help Moldova prosper.  Good things are happening here,yo! Walter Plumb, from Salt Lake City is now party of the District presidency here in the Rom/Mol Mission.  So that should be cool.  He was a mision prez in NY and served a mission in Alaska and was the first sorta missionary in Iraq.  He is a super awesome guy.  

We have been reading Dale Carnegie's  How to Win Friends and Influence People, in order to learn howbetter to connect with people in our mission.  I think it will have #fantastic results.

Spiritual Thought of the Week:
 Elder Swafford and I were stopped by this older, kinda crazy gentleman and he pointed at our tags and asked who we represent.  We told him we represent Our Saviour Jesus Christ.   And he said "Everyone says that they represent something, but it doesnt matter who you represent if you arnt representing that thing at heart"  And he turned my tag around and theres a Batman sticker on theback and he said "See! You secretly represent Batman"  Haha.  I asked him if he represented Nike (he had a nike sweater on) and if so, whohe represents at heart and he showed me his Gap sweater underneath, haha.  #funnyinteraction  But it was just a reminder to me that as representatives of Jesus Christ, we need to be representatives in action, word, deeds and , most importantly at #HEART <3 

I love yall and i hope we all keep progressing and helping others progress in this life and in the next.
 
Привеште черул...

Heartz-ку драг ,
Vârstnicul Nicasio Nango
Вырстникул Никасио Нейнгэу
 
Builders not caretakers..
Elder Swafford and I
Ciao Elder Reed! Kill it in Iasi
Making Fried Chicken

 

No comments:

Post a Comment