Monday, June 27, 2016

The Epic Transfer to a far Away Land

Christmas breakfast
Hello everyone!   Christmas was great in Arad!  On Christmas eve we spent the day going to members houses and caroling in english and romanian.  It was awesome and I think the members really enjoyed it.  
Then on Christmas day we got to eat breakfast as a district and do a lot of stuff.  We did a Secret Santa gift exchange and it was really cool!  We also got to watch Inside Out for Christmas #dank I love that movie! #cinemark
Then we got to skype our families! That was great! #shoutout to the fam!  I love you guys!
Then the next day transfer information came out....#bigannouncement

We gave her a dog for Christmas
Dear Elder Nango, you are going to Chisinau, Moldova! That is exciting and also nerve racking!  My new companion is Elder Reed who was in the same group as me in the MTC!   SO that will be a load of fun.  THis next transfer is only 5 weeks though so that is weird.  
BUt OMG, im going to another country today :0 #losingit
So my last Sunday in Arad i said goodbye to members and spent the whole day saying "this is the last time i will____ in Arad." D; #sadness And Elder Miner helped me pack my bags very #efficiently. Wooh Go Elder MIner! #dankestkidever The members of Arad are sooooo cool!  I will miss them too!
I was really sad to leave my district in Arad.  They Are the best! #shoutouttimestwo
I am really excited to go to Chisinau though because i think i will be able to work on my new year goals very well.

My new years goals are:
1: to improve my language abilities
2: to grow my humility
3: to work harder

I cant wait to be surrounded by a new culture of people to be able to work on these three things.  Its going to be a great new adventure! I will send you pictures of the new country next week! Elder Nango Over and Out #browncow
 
Привеште черул...

Heartz-ку драг ,
Vârstnicul Nicasio Nango
Вырстникул Никасио Нейнгэу
 
Went to some ruins for pday
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment