Monday, June 27, 2016

Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days. #stressedout

Not my natural habitat...
So this week ended very well.  I had a good personal experience this week that increased my testimony of the worth of a mission.  I just realised how much i have learned out here and how much i can help people.  I dont really want to get into aything cuz it was a personal matter but i can say even more assuredly that i know that missions are good for the benefit of my life.  And i know that i will learn alot more than i have and use that for the rest of my life.  Im grateful for Jesus Christ and how he enables us to become better through His atonement.

Today we met with a random guy we found in our area book and he was pretty cool.  He is like a cool painter.  I dont know if he is very interested ut we will continue to work with him.  We also randomly ran into this old guy who toured us throught he libraries art exhibit today.  He was really funny and i hope we stay connected to talk later :)  #dank #abiaastept

We got some snow this week too (and by some i mean alot).  So that was awesome!  I love Chisinau!
 
 
Привеште черул...

Heartz-ку драг ,
Vârstnicul Nicasio Nango
Вырстникул Никасио Нейнгэу
 
Chisinau is beautiful!
Bundled up and i dont wanna go outside!
So pretty!
Made a 4 inch snowman X)
They call me snow king
Doodle Bob!
Elder Reed and I
 

No comments:

Post a Comment