Monday, June 27, 2016

Zilele Aradului

So Arad days was this week which is a celebration of arad i guess.  SO that was fun.  We went to Centru and talked with some cool people.  I had a good week and we had dinner at the Church on Sunday.  It was good.  Everyone left after Sacrament Meeting :\  It was weird we are doing well with this new Book of Mormon challenge.  I know that it will bring this branch closer together. 

I also went to visit an investigator and his name is Johnny and he is cool.  He would be baptized if his parents wouldnt disown him....BUt he is going to medical school to be a Cardiologist.  He is dope.  I love him already.  He is 19 and really smart as well.

My comp also broke the strings on my guitar X)  so i am talking to a member here Who is awesome at guitar and he will put some new strings on there X)

I love all of you and hope you all have a blessed week!
 
Varstnicul Casio Nango
 
 
Me and Bae
 
Cheating on Bae
Sora Krnacs
Visiting the Hungarian Border #whynot
Elder Soelberg #camera
 

No comments:

Post a Comment